VigRX Plus is a male performance product that increases libido and improves erection. Its effects have been proven and clinically tested. Its central claim is that it can help men enhance their ability to maintain an erection by more than 60%.
The Official Website by Leading Edge Health is the only official seller. We cannot guarantee other 3rd party retailers.
The other effects that VigRX Plus promises are:
- Easier penetration
- More intense orgasms
- Quicker erection recovery
- Better sex
VigRX is a product line. VigRX products include VigRX, VigRX Plus, VigRX Delay Spray, and VigRX Oil. All of them increase your sexual performance by prolonging your erection and improving your sexual drive.
Original VigRX Bottle
VigRX Plus is an improved version of the original VigRX. The original VigRX (website) has been on the market since 2001. Most of its active ingredients include well-known traditional herbs and plants: Horny Goat Weed, Semen Cuscutae, and Ginkgo Biloba.
In 2006, VigRX Plus was released. The main improvement is the inclusion of Bioperine, a pepper derivative, that improves the product’s effects. Up until today, the overall quality of the ingredients has developed, which made the pills even more potent.
The unbiased reviews below are from real customers – mostly for the VigRX Plus pills (not the originals). If you tried the pills, please submit a review to help other users decide with their purchase:
Click here to submit your review.
Results after the 1st month
Nov 04, 2019 by JigJag
I was never optimistic when it comes to these kinds of products. I bought it because I was already tired of seeing my girlfriend unsatisfied about my performance. I am living proof that size does not matter: performance does.
So, due to desperation, I tried VigRX. I did not like its price first, but I gave in. I even took a tablet a day instead of two to make my first bottle last for two months. I always take a pill after my nighttime meal.
To my surprise, it only took one month, and I feel that it worked! The results are definitely there. I can last longer in bed now. I am confident that I can make my girlfriend come at least once or twice before I finish. I am truly thankful.
Jun 25, 2019 by Karlo
I have been looking for the best supplement for me. It took me long enough to find VigRx Plus. It works ok and I used it for almost 3 months.
Recently, I discovered TekMale and it works better than all other brands I used. I understand some men prefer VigRx Plus, but my body responded better to TekMale.
Vertigo side effects
Jan 10, 2019 by Stu
VigRx works after a couple weeks. But it gave me slight shakes, even taking only one pill a day. I also experienced occasional vertigo. I’ve cut it back to one pill a week and it’s getting better. But it sure gave me rock hard fun.
Just don’t buy this. It doesn’t work.
Nov 01, 2017 by Abe
This has been a tiring journey. Guys, this does not work. Do your research and think about it. Why are we still jelqing and testing other PE products? Because we have not found the “miracle” product yet!
VigRX is an obsolete product — the only thing it can do is vasodilate your blood vessels. In layman’s terms, it means that it only increases blood flow. Yes, it is true that blood flow plays a considerable role in erections; however, it is not enough to get you to last longer in bed.
If you are a “preemie,” the only way to improve your endurance in bed is to practice holding it in! Kegels is a much more efficient and effective method than taking some magic pills. Also, this herbal vasodilator can put you in trouble if you are taking certain medications.
Save yourself, and do not try to get VigRX.
Oct 28, 2017 by Terry
For those who are uninformed or misinformed, VigRX does NOT enlarge your penis. It only helps increase your sexual desire and make your erection longer — to last longer, to be precise.
If you want to increase your penis’ size, you must do something to it physically. Either get laid a lot or jelq. Taking drugs like this will not do anything good to you. Or, you can use stretchers or extenders instead.
VigRX Plus rated 3.1/5 based on 27 reviews. Page: 123
Leading Edge Health
Read our separate Leading Edge Health review.
Leading Edge Health markets and sells all VigRX products. It is a company based in British Columbia, Canada. It has been in the business for more than 15 years, but the company started gaining market traction only in the past 3 years.
Leading Edge Health primarily develops and sells natural beauty and health supplements. Some of their most popular products are Stop Grow, GenF20 Plus, and Kollagen Intensiv.
Additionally, Leading Edge is behind the following male enhancement products:
- Semenax Pills: these are pills to that increase semen volume. Read our review.
- Volume Pills: similar to Semenax, these also increase seminal volume but have a different set of ingredients. Read our review.
- ProExtender: this is a penis extender made to increase length. Read our review.
All products from Leading Edge Health are over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. The company has multiple websites and landing pages, which can be confusing for people trying to research about this company and its products. You access their corporate website directly here: LeadingEdgeHealth.com.
Despite being marketed and sold by a Canadian company, it is manufactured exclusively at the VitaPure,
cGMP-compliant, FDA-regulated facility in Roselle, New Jersey. It has been manufactured there exclusively since the product was first introduced to the market.
VitaPure Inc. is well established in the industry and has been producing a vast majority of medicinal products for 30 years now, so you can fully trust their quality and purity.
Other vendors of VigRX (not Leading Edge Health), sell similar pills manufactured by Chinese companies.
Guangzhou Lishi Technology Co., Ltd. and Poerkan Co., Ltd. are the ones that produce unofficial and wholesale versions of the product. Guangzhou Lishi started in 2010 and Poerkan began in 2007.
Ingredients label on the box
- Horny Goat Weed: It appears on the label as Epimedium leaf extract.It has the active ingredient Icariin, which helps in erectile dysfunction (ED). It is also used in traditional Chinese medicine. Horny Goat Weed acts as a PDE-5 inhibitor (similar to Viagra) and improves penile blood flow.
- Cuscuta Seed Extract: This extract comes from Semen Cuscutae or Chinese Dodder. It is used to improve and cure sperm abnormalities in traditional Chinese medicine. Trials have been conducted to see its effects on sperm with defects, and results showed 70% improvement in sperm count and motility (pharmacological information here).
- Ginkgo Biloba: It improves circulatory health, mental alertness, and erection quality. Its primary effect is to improve blood flow in the body. This enhanced blood flow will aid in maintaining harder and longer-lasting erections. After all, erections are just blood pumping in and out of the penis at a heightened rate (medical studies done here).
- Asian Red Ginseng: The one used in VigRX is Panax or Korean Red Ginseng to be precise. It is used traditionally as medicine for a wide range of illnesses. In recent studies, its effect on erectile dysfunction is promising (read about some medical tests).
- Saw Palmetto Berry: Otherwise known as Fructus Serenoa and Serenoa Repens, Saw Palmetto Berry is a phytotherapeutic agent used to treat Lower Urinary Tract (LUT), enlarged prostate, and hair loss symptoms. It is widely known as an excellent aphrodisiac (libido booster) and sexual stimulant. It works by slowing testosterone conversion into DHT.
- Muira Pauma Bark Extract: Also known as Ptychopetalum Olacoides, it increases libido, but its exact role in sexual arousal is still unknown. It also acts as an anti-stress and antidepressant (medical tests were done here).
- Catuaba Bark Extract: Its scientific name is Erythroxylum Catuaba. It is a well-known aphrodisiac in Brazil. The bark extract also acts as a central nervous stimulant. Europeans and Asians traditionally used it as a natural aphrodisiac and a remedy for erectile dysfunction. It works by expanding blood vessels in the penis.
- Hawthorn Berry: It is known as Fructus Crataegi in the scientific community. It is an excellent antihypertensive (lowers blood pressure) that alleviates cardiovascular diseases. The fruit’s effect has been deemed useful in vasodilating nitric oxide in the body, thus affecting the user’s erection quality.
- Damiana: It is also known as Turnera Aphrodisiaca. The Mayans used it as an aphrodisiac. It improves erection quality and increases stamina. In recent studies, it is plausible that it can fix ED caused by diabetes.
- BioPerine: It is a variant of Piperine that is manufactured by Sabinsa Corporation. It is an extract from Black Pepper. It improves the overall absorption of nutrients in your body. Its primary role is to be the base for the ingredients and amplify their effects (read more about this).
- Tribulus Terrestris: This is one of the most popular male enhancement supplements. It is included in most erection pills.
Additional information on the back of the box
Each box of VigRX Plus contains 60 tablets (capsules). The recommended dosage is two tablets a day.
You can take a maximum of four VigRX Plus tablets per day, but you should not exceed that.
Mealtime is the best time to take the tablets. It does not matter whether it is breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
It is best for you to consult your doctor before taking this supplement. After using the product for three months, Leading Edge Health recommends consulting your doctor again to check for side effects.
Note that the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) did not evaluate and approve all statements on the box and other marketing advertisements for VigRX Plus. Typically, the FDA is not a big fan of all over-the-counter pills for ED.
Also, despite the individual curative and medicinal effects of the ingredients in the product, it should not be used to prevent, diagnose, or cure diseases – unless prescribed by a physician.
VigRX Plus Packages
PackagePriceVigRX BoxesSupply LengthExtrasOne box$76.99 + ShippingOne1 monthNoneTwo boxes$143.99 + ShippingTwo2 monthsNoneThree boxes$205.99
(Free Shipping)* Three3 monthsNoneSilver Package$267.99
(Free Shipping)* Four4 monthsNHS $25 Discount Card
Erection Fitness MembershipGold Package$329.99
(Free Shipping)* Five5 monthsFree bottle of Semenax
NHS $25 Discount Card
Erection Fitness MembershipPlatinum Package$384.99
(Free Shipping)* Six6 monthsFree bottle of Semenax
NHS $25 Discount Card
Erection Fitness MembershipDiamond Package$489.99
(Free Shipping)* Twelve1 yearFree bottle of Semenax
NHS $25 Discount Card
Erection Fitness Membership
* Free express shipping applies to US orders.
Ordering VigRX Plus
Official VigRX Plus website – screenshot was taken in 2018
You can order VigRX Plus and other VigRX products on their dedicated online product sites and shops. Leading Edge Health products all have multiple websites and e-shops online. To make sure you buy at the right place, VigRXPlus.com.
We highly recommended that you get VigRX Plus from its official website since a lot of counterfeiters target this product. If you already purchased from a 3rd party store (such as eBay, Amazon, or Walmart), you could test if the product is authentic – follow the anti-counterfeiting process.
Ordering authentic VigRX Plus is essential, especially if you are a first-time user. It also allows you to take advantage of the product’s money-back guarantee.
The guarantee will enable you to test the product for two months (67 days to be precise). If you are not satisfied with it, you can get a full refund.
VigRX Plus is considered a safe OTC product.
A clinical study posted on NCBI examined 78 men who took VigRX Plus for 12 weeks. There were mostly positive results, with little to no side effects.
High blood pressure
Due to the effect of VigRX’s ingredients on blood flow, people with blood pressure conditions can quickly become affected with a few side effects. Some of the minor side effects are:
- Upset stomach
- Dry Mouth
Below are the potentially severe (and rarer) side effects of the product:
- Rapid heart rate
- Easy bruising
Since VigRX Plus is one of the most popular products that Leading Edge Marketing sells, it is understandable that multiple concerns riddle it. Here are most of the pressing issues that VigRX Plus has:
- The guarantee is both a pro and a con. You will never know when the pill will start taking effect, and the guarantee implicitly says that you need to wait for 2 months to see any results.
- Despite being one of the cheapest male performance drugs on the market, it is still an expensive maintenance supplement.
- Counterfeit products are rampant. Of course, this can be easily solved by just ordering the real product site directly from Leading Edge Marketing, as we mentioned above.
Original VigRX and VigRX Plus
VigRX and VigRX Plus are marketed and sold as two different products (there is also VigRX Oil – which we reviewed separately). VigRX is the original formulation while VigRX Plus is the improved version. The main difference was the addition of Bioperine – it improves the potency and absorption of all existing ingredients.
Leading Edge Health still sells VigRX. Most other online retailers discontinued selling it. It is much cheaper than VigRX Plus. A bottle of VigRX costs $59.95 while a box of VigRX Plus costs $76.99.
However, we recommend that you choose VigRX Plus instead because of its improved potency.
VigRX is one among many over-the-counter pills. Here are some notable competitors:
- ExtenZe: this is one of the most popular male enhancement pills along with VigRX. Both pills’ effects are very similar, but the ingredients are slightly different. Therefore, some people may benefit more from one than the other. To find out more about Extenze, see our review.
- ProSolution Plus: both are very similar (even produced by the same company), but there are slight differences. Read our VigRX vs. ProSolution article.
- TekMale: this is a relatively new competitor, but offers a very unique formula. We compared the two pills separately in this article.